Tracheostomy Home Care
Tracheostomy Home Care at myhomecare.ie. We understand that there is nothing more important than your family members well being. Therefore we provide Tracheostomy home care from 2 hours up to 24 hours.
“Caring for your loved one”
We provide premium community care services to children and adults with both special needs and special care requirements throughout Ireland. myhomecare.ie also specialises in the provision of community care to infants, children and adults with a tracheostomy nationwide.
Tracheotomy Home Care
Highly skilled team providing specialised care packages under the directive of the community care team.
The myhomecare.ie team consists of healthcare professionals. All our nurses are highly qualified in Tracheostomy Care and will receive ongoing training on all new clinical practices and procedures.
You will also have the opportunity to meet each member of the team that will work with your child and family and each member of team will be carefully selected to meet your child’s specific care needs.
Our nurses are proud of their reputation as highly skilled, paediatric home care providers.
Examples of our Care
- 5 Year old child with tracheostomy, trilogy ventilation and peg feed.
- Toddler with tracheostomy secondary to lung disease and has diabetic encephalopathy, on a peg feed for same.
- 2 year old with heart problem. Had a NG tube fitted, it is now removed so has to be watched when feeding.
- Baby born with Zellweger Syndrome, prone to seizers.
- 21 year old Girl with Tracheostomy, NIPPV Ventilation, quadriplegia and PEG Feed.
- 49 year old man with tracheostomy, PEG Tube and Paraplegia.
- 2 year old child with tracheostomy, currently on NIPI ventilator - NIPPV stands for Non Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation.
The Myhomecare.ie team are available to provide tracheostomy information in order to ease some of the anxiety related to caring for a child or adult with tracheostomy needs. A well-informed family will usually experience less anxiety.
Information and support is necessary for a parent, a spouse, a sibling of a medically challenged child or adult, however what often helps most is knowing that you are not alone while caring for an individual with these needs. Please Freephone 1800 400 900 for more information
ACT (Aid for Children with Tracheostomies)