“Caring for your little one”
At myhomecare.ie, we understand that there is nothing more important than your child’s well being. Therefore we provide Paediatric care from 2 hours up to 24 hours.
We provide premium community care services to children with both special needs and special care requirements throughout Ireland. myhomecare.ie also specialises in the provision of community care to infants and children with a tracheostomy nationwide.
Highly skilled team providing specialised Paediatric care packages under the directive of the community care team ensuring that your Childs needs are met.
We can provide around the clock Paediatric care, allowing you and your family time to take a break or a holiday.
Convalescent care/Post-hospital care
We can provide a helping hand after bringing your little one home from hospital.
- We can provide Paediatric care and support to both infants and families.
- The myhomecare.ie team consists of healthcare professionals.
- All our nurses are highly qualified in the care of children and will receive ongoing training on all new clinical practices and procedures.
- You will have the opportunity to meet each member of the team that will work with your child and family.
- Each member of team will be carefully selected to meet your child’s specific Paediatric care needs.
- Our nurses are proud of their reputation as highly skilled, paediatric home care providers.
Step by step Paediatric care delivery
- The service can be organised through any of the myhomecare.ie offices nationwide and in conjunction with each local health office.
- The discharge plan is then prepared between the family, discharge co-coordinator, local health office and the myhomecare.ie healthcare coordinator.
- We will then source and put together a skilled dedicated team. Ensuring continuity of care is maintained.
- Once the infant is home, the homecare coordinator completes a home visit and places a care plan in your home.
- All care provided by our team is documented.
- The healthcare coordinator will conduct regular reviews/visits to ensure that the family is happy with care delivery.