Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in Mayo, for reliable and compassionate Healthcare Assistants caring for Service Users with a wide range of needs, in their own home. Full Time and Part Time positions are available to suit your availability, also offering immediate start once all requirements are met.
Benefits working as a Home Care Assistant for Myhomecare Mayo are:
- Flexible working hours/patterns
- Working as part of a team caring for people in the community of Mayo
- Very competitive rates of pay, with good half hourly rates given
- Support on the ground from a Home Care Assessor
- Freephone number to office support and an oncall team
- Subsidised training provided Nationwide
- Recognition and appreciation events monthly
What you need to become part of the Myhomecare Mayo team:
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 (Minimum – Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a relevant healthcare setting
- Own transport
- A professional, caring and friendly approach to your role as a Homecare Assistant
What you will be doing as a Homecare Assistant, Mayo:
- Helping with all aspects of the clients Activities of Daily Living
- Assisting/providing personal care
- Prep of meals/light house work
- Support and companionship with Service Users
- Utilising your skills professional and personally as a trusted home care assistant.
Call today 1800 400 900 for more information and send your CV to email@example.com and to join our team in your community.