Myhomecare are recruiting Student Nurses in Dublin to work as Home Care Assistants while studying Nursing in College
MyHomecare are currently recruiting Student Nurses for Homecare Roles in South Dublin. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others. They also must be nursing students currently in college looking to pick up part-time hours while studying or on work placement.
Job Benefits for Student Nurses:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 1 complimentary Myhomecare Uniform
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
- Myhomecare will provide Student Nurses with Part Time hours while in college with full time work opportunities (in Healthcare or Homecare) on completion of your Nursing Degree
Student Nurses must have the following:
- All Student Nurses applying for the position of Homecare Assistants with Myhomecare must be currently in college or on college work placement.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- Full and in date drivers’ licence is desirable but no essential.
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Willingness to complete a Garda Vetting for Myhomecare.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Assisting clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and meal preparation.
- Providing personal care when needed.
- Meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- All Student Nurses must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
All Student Nurses that are applying for this role in Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
If you are a Student Nurse currently living in South Dublin and you are interested in applying to work as a Home Care Assistant with Myhomecare, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Ruth on - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.