**Calling all Student Nurses in Dublin**
Myhomecare are currently recruiting Student Nurses in Dublin to work as Home Care Assistants while studying Nursing in College /on Nursing work placement.
The Ideal Candidates for our Home Care Roles will be friendly and caring General/Paediatric Nursing Students currently in college looking to pick up part-time hours while studying or on work placement. You must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Job Benefits for Student Nurses:
- MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare Workers will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Myhomecare will provide Student Nurses with Part Time hours while in college with full time work opportunities (in Healthcare or Homecare) on completion of your Nursing Degree
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Benefits of working for Myhomecare when Qualified:
- One free uniform for newly activated Home Care Nurses.
- A goodwill incentive for all recently activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
- Subsidised training on all required certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to always deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- Assisting clients in all aspects of daily living.
Student Nurses must have the following:
- All Student Nurses applying for the position of Homecare Assistants with Myhomecare must be currently in college or on college work placement
- All Student Nurses must have the relevant in date certificates. Such as People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All Student Nurses must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
All Student Nurses that are applying for this role in Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
If you are a Student Nurse currently living in Dublin and you are interested in applying to work as a Home Care Assistant with Myhomecare, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Ruth on - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.