Myhomecare are currently recruiting Student Nurses in Dublin to work as Home Care Assistants while studying Nursing in College / on Nursing work placement.
The Ideal Candidates will be friendly and caring General/Paediatric Nursing Students currently in college looking to pick up part-time hours while studying or on work placement. You must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Job Benefits for Student Nurses:
- We provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare Workers will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide full in-house training and Personal Development programs.
- Ad hoc shifts available.
- Myhomecare will provide Student Nurses with Part Time hours while in college with full time work opportunities (in Healthcare or Homecare) on completion of your Nursing Degree
- Wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Benefits of working for Myhomecare when Qualified:
- One free uniform for newly activated Home Care Nurses.
- A goodwill incentive for all newly activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
- Refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150 when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses – when they are due to renew their INMO membership, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Student Nurses must have the following:
- All Student Nurses applying for this position must be currently in college or on college work placement.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All applicants must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All Student Nurses applying for this role in Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
If you are a Student Nurse living in Dublin and you are interested in applying to work as a Home Care Assistant with Myhomecare, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Or call Sarah - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.