Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for all areas in Rush, Dublin.
RGN/RCN must have paeds experience. Five days a week / School Hours
Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for Rush Co. Dublin, MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with child with various disabilities in their pre school environment.
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one to one with children and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative. We currently have 5 day shifts a week, school hours.
My Homecare Benefits include
- Rates of pay= €31.20 per hour Mon-Sat nights and €54.45 per hour Sunday and BH nights
- Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
- Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
- Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance
- Free Uniform
- PPE provided
- Free Garda Vetting
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- Training provided on ALL mandatory certificates (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Career Progression.
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current NMBI pin.
- Previous experience working with Children.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Nursing Duties:
Changing Peg Feed
Skin Care Play/Activities
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Rush will be treated with the strictest of confidence. To apply contact the Recruitment Team on 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-2211-506030 Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.