MyHomecare are seeking to recruit kind and RCN/IDN/RCN who are passionate about delivering patient-centred care to children within their community in Ardee Co Louth
Providing medical care to children within the community which include but are not limited to medical administration, seizure management, nutritional assistance via PEG and physical & social assistance as laid out in their care plan.
- The opportunity to further your training & development
- Rotas prepared one month in advance
- Paid weekly
- A rewarding job and environment with support from the multi-disciplinary team.
- The chance to make a difference within your community
- €100 towards your INMO annually.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at €25
- Holiday pay of 8 hours for every 100 hours you accrue working.
What we need from you:
- Qualified RGN/IDN with experience working directly with children
- Full Driving License & Car
- Patience & a natural caring attitude
- Valid & in-date NMBI/ABA Pin
- People Moving & Handling cert or willingness to complete.
- Childrens First cert or willingness to complete
- Garda Vetting or willingness to complete same.
We want to hear from you!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 042-9368324 quoting JO-1801-367251