Please note we do not provide visas or sponsorship for this role. You must have the right to work in Ireland and provide a valid Visa to be considered for this role.
My Homecare is currently recruiting for a nurse who would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home.
The Ideal candidate would have paediatric experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
Benefits of working with MyHomeCare:
- Competitive rates starting from €28per hour. Premium rates available for nights, weekends, Sundays and bank holidays up to €50.
- Option for permanent contract - full and part time contracts available
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly.
- Comprehensive Induction training
- In-house training scheme for ALL mandatory certificates
- Flexible start dates and scheduling to promote work life balance.
- Dedicated bookings team – with out of hours support till 11pm
- Sign on bonus of €250 for 100 hours worked.
- Access to DCI Fuel Cards
- Refer a Friend Bonus of up to €500.
- Free garda vetting.
- Free uniform.
- Full PPE provided.
- Statutory sick pay
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following.
- In date and current ABA/NMBI pin.
- Previous experience working with Children.
- Willingness to upskill.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full driving license/ reliable commute plan.
My Homecare Nursing Duties:
- Medication Management
- Seizure management including administration of buccal midazolam if required.
- Nebulizer management
- Pain management
- Care of child with complex needs/disability
- Airway Management
- Stoma care management
- Moving and handling /hoist and re-positioning.
- Skin integrity management.
- Working in the home environment/lone worker
- Infection control and disposal of clinical waste