Please note we do not provide visas or sponsorship for this role. You must have the right to work in Ireland and provide a valid Visa to be considered for this role.
At MyHomeCare we are recruiting for registered general/paediatric nurses to join our team in Ballinagh, Cavan. Working one on one with a client in their own home.
We currently have 8 hour day and night shifts available Monday to Friday.
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience with children with complex needs and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
Benefits of working with MyHomeCare:
· Competitive rates starting from €31.20 per hour. Premium rates available for nights, weekends, Sundays, and bank holidays up to €50 per hour.
· Option for permanent contract - full and part time contracts available
· €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly.
· Comprehensive Induction training
· In-house training scheme for ALL mandatory certificates
· Flexible start dates and scheduling to promote work life balance.
· Dedicated bookings team – with out of hours support till 11pm
· Employee of the Quarter - €100 All for One Voucher
· Employee of the Year - €200 All for One Voucher
· Sign on bonus of €250 for 100 hours worked.
· Access to DCI Fuel Cards
· Refer a Friend Bonus of up to €500.
· Free garda vetting.
· Free uniform.
· Full PPE provided.
· Statutory sick pay
· Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following:
· In date and current NMBI pin.
· Previous experience working with Children.
· Willingness to undergo any training required.
· All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
· Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
· Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Medication Management
- Seizure management including administration of buccal midazolam if required.
- Nebulizer management
- Pain management
- Airway Management
- Stoma care management
- Moving and handling /hoist and re-positioning.
- Skin integrity management.
- Professional boundaries/ Confidentiality
- Infection control and disposal of clinical waste
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.