Registered General Nurse required in Ballivor .
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with clients and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Benefits include
- Option for permanent contract - full and part time contracts available
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a fuel card (discounts on fuel)
- Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at €25 p/h
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
- Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
- Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
- Free Uniform
- Free Garda Vetting
- Training provided on ALL mandatory certificates (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, etc.)
- Career Progression.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
- Mileage paid
- Statutory sick pay scheme
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following
- In date and current NMBI pin.
- Previous experience working with Children.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Full nursing care
- Skin care duties
- Medication administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.