My Homecare are recruiting qualified Homecare Assistants in Wexford.
My Homecare are currently recruiting Homecare Workers for the Wexford area. The ideal candidate would be flexible and reliable with experience in a similar position.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay: Monday- Saturday Day Duty €14 an hour & Sunday €26 an hour
- My homecare provide paid Holidays- 8 hours for every 100 hours worked
- We offer all mandatory courses such as CPR and Patient moving and handling for renewing certs.
- 1-day induction training for all staff
My Homecare Requirements:
- All My Homecare candidates require Minimum: Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
- We require you to have minimum 120 hours work experience in a healthcare background.
- Full clean Driving License is desirable but not essential if you are in a central area.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Light housework/meal prep is a possibility.
- Provide companionship.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409355