Myhomecare are seeking experienced Social Care Worker for a Homecare Job in Raheen, Limerick.
The ideal candidate for this Homecare Role will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will promote the development of independent living skills, while you assist our client in their day to day tasks. You will nurture their ability to make their own choices and support them every step of the way, as they reach their full potential.
- Excellent rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- Rosters completed in advance
- Part-time work 6 hours per week, 2-hour slots over 3 days.
Candidates will need:
- Candidates must have Minimum Level 5 QQI in Social Care Studies or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience working within a Mental Health Setting
- An in-date Manual/Patient Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Willingness to undertake Myhomecare Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential
- Assist person to improve their quality of life
- Assist to take part in therapeutic activities and support to attend appointments
- Enhance and encourage the person’s social skills and support with activities of daily living
- Support with any day to day activities and putting any plans in place
- Person specification must have knowledge and experience in working with people within a mental health setting
To apply for this position or for further information please email Lorna Lynch with your updated CV to LLynch@myhomecare.ie quoting the job order number JO-1511-321843 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Social Care Worker will be treated with the strictest of confidence.