Myhomecare are seeking qualified General Nurses for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- There is the opportunity for Homecare Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
- One free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- If you refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150. This is given when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses – when their INMO membership is due to be renewed, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient/People Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- Always deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Provide patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Be able to recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- You must be willing to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin must have certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control that are in date.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks if you have no in date certificates.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
All applications for the Qualified General Nurses will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin with Myhomecare or for any further information concerning the role of Homecare Nurse in South Dublin please contact Ruth Gaffney on 01-9476255 / 1800 400 900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434100 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.