Myhomecare are currently Recruiting Qualified Nurses for the Limerick City Area and the Surrounding Area.
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home, and would be confident with Peg Feeding, Tracheostomy and Bipap care. They would be a compassionate and caring person with a great understanding of what is required from them while on duty.
Myhomecare jobs Benefits:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay beginning at €25 per hour
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
Myhomecare Registered Nurse must have the following:
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
To apply for the position please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321844
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.