My Homecare are currently Seeking a Qualified Homecare Worker for the Midleton Area.
My Homecare are currently seeking a Qualified Homecare Worker to work one on one with a Complex need’s child in the Midleton area for 15 hours a week. You will need to have previous experience with working with children in a homecare or healthcare environment. The ideal candidate would be an extremely professional and caring individual. The normal hours for this case would be Friday Evening and Saturday day but this may be subject to change.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- 1 day induction training
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- You need to have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed.
- Children’s First is a requirement for this position
- Previous experience with working with children is an essential.
- If you have In-date certificates such as patient moving, and handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder abuse is a plus but not essential as training can be provided.
- Previous disability experience would be a huge advantage.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence is desirable but not essential if you live in a central area.
- It is a requirement that you have minimum 120 hours work experience completed before being able to work with Myhomecare.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assistance with activities with daily living (Changing nappy, Dressing, feeding ect.)
- Outdoor activities
- Assistances with Mobilisation
To apply for this position, send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409354