My Home Care are now hiring Qualified Homecare Assistants in Co Clare
Have you an interest in working on a one to one bases with clients in your community? If so, why not apply to My Homecare?
Our Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Paid Holidays.
What You Need:
- Minimum requirements include Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs.
- A minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable
- Full, clean driving licence and own car is preferable.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and supply full immunisation history.
What the Role May Involve:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To Apply send your CV to Marina O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843