Recruiting a Qualified and Experienced Home Care Assistants or Healthcare Assistant to work in the Thurles, Tipperary to work on a one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The ideal candidate would have to have completed minimum Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person with minimum of 120 hours in a healthcare setting they would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable. If you are interested in this position in Thurles and have the relevant experience, apply with your CV.
Myhomecare Benefits include for the Thurles Area:
- Brilliant rates of pay starting at €14 an Hour and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and CPR for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 day Induction Training
Myhomecare Requirements for the Thurles Area:
- Minimum requirements include Fetac/QQI Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs
- Minimum of 120 hours experience in a healthcare setting
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse cert desirable but training can be provided
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox) and Hep C
- Must be welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
Myhomecare Job Responsibilities for the Thurles Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
To apply for the Healthcare/Homecare Assistant position in Thurles, Tipperary please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.