Myhomecare are recruiting for a reliable and compassionate Healthcare Assistants in Pallasgreen, Limerick to work on a one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have experience in a healthcare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Paid Holidays
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR.
- Full and Part-time Work available
Candidates will need:
- Minimum requirements include Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs.
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Certification in Manual/Patient Handling and CPR or willingness to complete the courses.
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
- Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU.
- 2 Written references.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location.
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
To apply for the position please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.