Currently seeking a Qualified and Experienced Healthcare Assistant or Homecare Carer for work in the Kilrush, Clare Area to work on a one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The Ideal candidate would have to have experience in a healthcare setting and also have to have completed a minimum Care Skills and Care of the Elderly modules at QQI level 5. If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, apply with your CV.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 day Induction
My Homecare Requirements:
- All homecare workers must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- All homecare workers must be willing to get Hep B Vaccination and supply full immunisation history.
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential depending on location.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
To apply please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.