Homecare Assistant required to join our expanding Homecare Assistant team in the Killimer, Clare Area.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, trustworthy and dependable with experience in similar homecare or healthcare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie:
- Brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- We provide Full training & Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full and Part-time work available.
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie:
- All candidates must have QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support (minimum of two modules complete e.g. Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control (desirable but training can be provided)
- Full Immunisations against Hepatitis B is essential as well as full vaccination history.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities for a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843