Experienced Homecare Assistant required to join our expanding Homecare team in Kilkee, Clare
Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in Kilkee, for reliable and compassionate Healthcare Assistants caring for Service Users with a wide range of needs, in their own home. Full Time and Part Time positions are available to suit your availability, also offering immediate start once all requirements are met.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- Myhomecare provides brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full and Part-time work available.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All homecare workers must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare or homecare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- All homecare workers must be willing to get Hep B Vaccination and supply full immunisation history.
- Full driving licence - Required
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.