Recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Ennis, Clare Area
My Homecare are now hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules at QQI Level 5 and previous experience providing care within the healthcare or homecare setting.
- Excellent rates of pay at €14 an hour on Monday to Saturday and €28 an hour on Sunday.
- Paid weekly
- Paid Holidays
- We provide mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- 1 Day Induction Training
Candidates will need:
- Minimum of Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare or homecare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential depending on location.
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
To apply for Ennis, Clare send your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843