MyHomecare are seeking to recruit kind and considerate individuals who are passionate about delivering patient-centred care within their community in Dublin 12
Providing non-medical care to clients within the community which include but are not limited to personal care, nutritional assistance and physical & social assistance as laid out in their care plan.
- Full Driver License of AM/A1 Category for a motorcycle/moped
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 minimum Care Skills and Care of the Older Person or equivalent in any Healthcare/Pre Nursing related field
- Must hold valid & in-date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation records or willing to undergo same with MyHomecare
• MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
• Rosters for Homecare Assistants in Dublin 12 will be completed one month in advance.
• We provide full training and Personal Development programs.
• Flexible hours to suit your location & availability
• Ad hoc shifts are also available with MyHomecare
•Working as a Homecare Assistant in Dublin 12 with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Dublin 12 please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800400900 for more information quoting reference 'MyHomecare Dublin 12'