My homecare are seeking Qualified Homecare Assistants in County Waterford
Job Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Brilliant rates of pay.
- We offer all mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for renewing certs.
- We provide Paid Holidays.
- 1 day induction training for all staff
- Minimum: FETAC Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certificates.
- 120 hours experience working in healthcare, preferably with adults
- In date Patient Moving and Handling cert is preferable.
- Full, clean driving licence desirable
- Current Garda Vetting and must be prepared to undergo the same.
- Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Working respectfully with client’s within their own home.
- Providing personal care to each client.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep is a potential responsibility.
- Reporting any change in client’s condition.
- Supply the client with companionship.
- Help clients to maximise or achieve independence.
If you would like to apply for this position send a CV to Rowena O'Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626100 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843