My Home Care are currently seeking Qualified Homecare Assistants in County Tipperary.
Job Benefits include:
• Great rates of pay.
• We run mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for renewing certs.
• We provide Paid Holidays.
• Minimum: FETAC Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certificates.
• 120 hours experience working in healthcare.
• Recent Patient Moving and Handling cert is preferable.
• Full, clean driving licence.
• Current Garda Vetting and must be prepared to undergo the same.
• Willingness to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Working respectfully with client’s in their own home.
• Providing personal care to each client.
• Assist with all aspects of daily living.
• Light housework and food prep is a potential responsibility.
• Reporting any change in client’s condition.
• Supply the client with companionship.
• Help clients to maximise or achieve independence.
If you would like to apply for this position send a CV to Marina O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843