My Home Care are currently recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants in Co Clare
Have you an interest in working one on one in your community? If so, why not apply to My Homecare?
My Homecare are preferred supplier of the HSE for homecare. We have a team of nurses and healthcare assistants all through Ireland and offices in Cork, Dublin, Galway and Dundalk.
Our Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Paid Holidays.
What You Need:
- Minimum of Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs.
- 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling cert.
- Full, clean driving licence is preferable.
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo the same.
- Must be willing to get Hep B Vaccination and supply full immunisation history.
What the Role May Involve:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To Apply send your CV to Marina O’Connor at email@example.com or call 021-4626155 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843