Myhomecare are recruiting for a reliable and compassionate Healthcare Assistants caring for service users with a wide range of needs, in their own home in the Lahinch and Ennistymon, Clare area.
The Ideal candidate would have experience in a healthcare or homecare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. Our belief is that people are happier and live longer in the comfort of their own homes.
Our Benefits include:
- Great rate of paid and we provide paid holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Infection Control and Elder Abuse
- Full training & Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants
- 1 day induction training
- We required you to have a minimum FETAC Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed
- All candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours experience working in a Healthcare or Homecare background
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
- In-date certificates such as patient moving, and handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder abuse is desirable but not essential as training can be provided
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full driving licence is desirable but not essential if you live in a central area
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living
- Providing personal care to clients in need
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence
- Potential light housework/meal prep
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843