Currently Recruiting a Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Caherdavin, Limerick.
Currently hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will be Dependable and Reliable with experience in a similar homecare setting. They also have to have completed Fetac level 5 modulus in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
- Excellent rates of pay starting at €14 an hour.
- We provide Paid Holidays
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Full and Part-time Work available
Candidates will need:
- Candidates must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- An in-date Manual/Patient Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience which must include personal care experience.
- Welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
- Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU
- You will be required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
To apply send your CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 021-4626150 or 1800400900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.