Myhomecare are urgently seeking Qualified and Experienced Homecare Assistants in Askeaton, Limerick.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid Holidays
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant:
- Candidates must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Up-to-date certs in Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control (desirable but training can be provided)
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence (desirable but not essential)
Job Responsibilities for a Homecare Assistant:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecae.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.