If you are a qualified Healthcare Assistant in Tipperary My homecare have a position for you.
Our Benefits include:
- Flexible hours available
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid Holidays - 8 hours for every 100 hours worked.
- 1day induction training offered
- Continuous renewing of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers which include Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Minimum QQ1 Level 5 Care Skills and 1 other module.
- Minimum 120 hours work experience in healthcare.
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is desirable but not essential as training is offered.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B vaccine and provide full immunisation records.
- Full driving licence desirable if living in rural areas.
- Minimum 120 hours work in healthcare.
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living in the community.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Help clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal preparation.
To apply send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843