Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required the Belturbet, Cavan Area
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a reliable and friendly person capable of working on their own initiative. We currently have 2 - 3 nights shifts available every Monday to Sunday at 10pm to 7am.
Job Benefits children’s nurse Cavan:
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
Responsibilities Children’s nurse Cavan:
- Myhomecare nurses with children’s nursing experience will deliver a quality service in a patient centred safe environment to our clients.
- Nurses for children with complex care needs should recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual and liaising with the multidisciplinary team and clients family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
To apply, please email your updated CV to Joshua Bolton at JBolton@myhomecare.ie or call 091762426 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1808-414658 in the subject bar of email.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.