MyHomecare are seeking to recruit kind and considerate individuals who are passionate about delivering patient-centred care within the community in Castlebellingham Co Louth. The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules at QQI Level 5. Previous experience providing care within the community is also a distinct advantage.
The duties of Homecare Assistants in Castlebellingham, Co Louth involve:
Providing non-medical care to clients within the community which include but are not limited to personal care, nutritional assistance and physical & social assistance as laid out in their care plan.
Benefits for the job of Homecare Assistant in Castlebellingham, Co Louth include:
- The opportunity to further your training & development
- Rotas prepared one month in advance
- Paid weekly
- Full induction programme
- A rewarding job and environment with support from the multi-disciplinary team.
- The chance to make a difference within your community.
What we need from you for the job of Homecare Assistant in Castlebellingham, Co Louth:
- Minimum FETAC/QQI Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person
- Full Driving License & Car
- Valid People Moving & Handling cert
- Patience & a natural caring attitude
- Previous experience caring for loved one, relative or client.
- Garda Vetted or willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
**All Applications for the role of Homecare Assistant in Castlebellingham, Co Louth will be treated with the strictest of confidence.**
To apply today for the role of Homecare Assistant's in Castlebellingham, Co Louth please email your CV to Shannan to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shannan on 01 947 6255 quoting reference number JO-1801-367249 in the subject bar.