Are you looking for a career change in the new year?? Why not become part of a team of healthcare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home?
Myhomecare are currently recruiting for qualified and enthusiastic Personal Assistants to fulfil referrals in the following Mayo areas, Balla, Ballyhaunis, Castlebar, Westport, Ballinrobe, Claremorris, Kiltimagh and more.
We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable people with a passion for caring to join our network of home care assistants in the west of Ireland. Our work mainly involves assisting our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support. This enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
What my homecare can offer our Personal Assistants:
- Flexible working hours
- Mon-Fri Work with 20+ hours avaialble 8-1, 4-8 shift patterns
- €100 sign on bonus upon 100 completed hours.
- Highly competitive rates.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our homecare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual training & development
- A lucrative refer a friend scheme – up to €500 per referral
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- €14 P/A flat rate
- Free company uniform and full PPE
- Subsidised Healthcare Support training
Essential Requirements for our home care assistants:
Good English skills - both spoken and written
A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
QQI/FETEC Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person)
A driver with access to a car is essential
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and thats because we only work with the best. If you think you'd make a great addition to our rapidly expanding team of home care assistants across the west of Ireland then get in touch today!
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.