Myhomecare are currently seeking General/Paediatrics Nurses in Dublin and Kildare. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- Free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- If you refer another qualified nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the you of €150. This is given when the recently activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Full and in date drivers’ licence is desirable but not essential
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting for MyHomecare.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Constantly deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Continuously deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
All candidates applying for the General/Paediatrics Nurses job in Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the General/Paediatrics Nurses job in Kildare, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-2105-468954 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.