Now hiring qualified Homecare workers in the Kilfinane Area!
Benefits of working for our Homecare Team include:
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holiday days
- Rosters completed in advance.
- Full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Workers
- Full and Part time work available also ad hoc shifts.
- Opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Job Responsibilities for a typical Healthcare Assistant include:
- The carer will need to be flexible and reliable.
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with Hygiene and Social needs.
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team, client’s family members to ensure the best patients outcomes are achieved.
- Assisting in all aspects of daily living.
Candidates applying for the Healthcare Assistant Jobs for Kilfinane Co Limerick must have the following:
- Candidates must have a relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification(or equivalent), in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling
- Full Driving licence
- Candidates must be Garda Vetted & be willing to undergo same
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant for Kilfinane Co Limerick, or for further information on any of the other Healthcare Assistant jobs we have available, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 for more information. Shortlisting may apply on the information supplied on CV submitted. Please send CV to email@example.com quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843