Claremorris area of Mayo
We are seeking qualified and experienced homecare assistants/ Carer's to work with clients in their home settings. Meeting each service user’s individual needs within their own homes. Assisting with all aspects of ADL’s and providing personal care to service users in need. Assisting service users with achieving independence.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Homecare Assistant / Carer's in the Claremorris Mayo area:
- Competitive pay rates for Myhomecare staff.
- All staff paid on a weekly basis.
- Variable hours from Monday-Sunday.
- Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Homecare Assistants with subsidised training programmes including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control.
Candidates must have the following requirements for the Homecare Assistant/ Carer's jobs in the Claremorris Mayo area:
- Myhomecare homecare Assistants/ Carer's must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules needed to work as a HCA.
- Relevant certificates in the following: (PMH) Patient Moving and Handling and CPR/BLS/OFA or willingness to undergo courses are necessary to apply for this job.
- Our Homecare Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella and Hep C or/and willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
- You must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with Myhomecare as a homecare worker.
To Apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or freephone 1800400900 for more information, repeating the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843 for the Homecare Assistant/Carer's jobs in the Claremorris Mayo area
All applications for the above advertised job for Homecare Assistants/ Carer's in the Claremorris Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based in/around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.