Looking for a new job to start off 2020?
Myhomecare are currently recruiting Maternity support workers for a wide range of roles within the homecare setting. A maternity support worker will understand the impact that a new baby can have on the family as a whole and they will be able to offer care and support to the family. Are you enthusiastic, empathetic and committed to providing woman centred care? If so, we want to hear from you.
My Homecare Maternity Support Worker Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and excellent rates of pay.
- 1 Free Uniform Provided
- Rosters will be completed in advance where possible.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programs.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Maternity Support worker positions nationwide.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with My Homecare for Maternity Support workers.
MyHomecare Maternity Support Worker Requirements:
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Previous experience working with children
- Fetac/QQI level 5 in Childcare, Healthcare or Maternity Support
- Infection Control & Introduction to Children’s 1st is a requirement – training can be provided
MyHomecare Maternity Support Worker Duties:
- Preparing bottles for the baby when required.
- Changing nappies
- Liaising with the family in relation to any additional duties needed
- Light Household Duties
This is an excellent opportunity for carers with a background in maternity and childcare to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
To apply for the Maternity Support worker role please contact: Ruth Gaffney on 01 947 6255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and enquiries for the Maternity Support Worker role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.