Myhomecare are seeking Qualified Nurses to work with a young adult with intellectual disabilities living in their own home in South Dublin
The Ideal Candidate for this home care role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English, a full, valid driver’s license and be able to swim. Experience caring for young adults with intellectual disabilities is also essential.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- There is the opportunity for Homecare Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
- Free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- If you refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150. This is given when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses – when their INMO membership is due to be renewed, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- Always deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Applicants must have the following:
- Full, valid and in date Driving licence is essential.
- Ability to swim is essential
- Epilepsy care is essential.
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- All Qualified Nurses must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
All Qualified Nurses applying for the role to work with a young adult with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Qualified Nurses for Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434100 in the SUBJECT BAR
Call Ruth - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Qualified Nurses for Young Adults with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.