Myhomecare are seeking experienced Home Care Assistants to work with a young adult with intellectual disabilities living in their own home in South Dublin
The Ideal Candidate for this home care role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English and a full, valid driver’s license. The candidate must be comfortable to stand in water and also have experience caring for young adults with intellectual disabilities.
Job Benefits of the Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Full training and Personal Development programs.
- Ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Job Responsibilities of the Homecare Assistant:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Assistants must have the following:
- Experience caring for young adults with intellectual disabilities essential.
- All applicants applying for the position of Homecare Worker for Young Adults with disabilities in South Dublin must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification and relevant experience.
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full, valid and in date Driving licence is essential.
- Candidate must be comfortable to stand in water.
- Epilepsy care preferred but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
All Homecare Workers applying for Home Care Assistants in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Home Care Assistant working with a young adult with Intellectual Disabilities, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1908-435090 in the SUBJECT BAR or call Ruth on - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistants working with a young adult with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.