Myhomecare are seeking experienced Home Care Assistants working with a young adult with intellectual disabilities living in their own home in South Dublin
The Ideal Candidate for this home care role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Experience caring for young adults with intellectual disabilities is essential.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- Experience caring for young adults with intellectual disabilities essential.
- All applicants applying for the position of Homecare Worker for Young Adults with disabilities in South Dublin must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification and relevant experience.
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full, valid and in date Driving licence is essential.
- Swimming is not essential, but candidate must be comfortable in water.
- Epilepsy care preferred but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
All Homecare Workers applying for Home Care Assistants in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Home Care Assistants for Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1908-435090 in the SUBJECT BAR
Call Ruth - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistants for Young Adults with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.