My Homecare are Seeking Qualified Homecare Assistants in the Cork City and surrounding areas.
My Homecare are currently recruiting qualified Homecare Workers in the Cork city area, if you are looking for a new and exciting position and you have the qualifications and experience needed then this is the position for you. The ideal candidate would be able to work on their own initiative and be a reliable individual.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- Continuous up-grading of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers such as CPR, Elder Abuse, Infection Control and Patient Moving and Handling.
- 1 Day induction day provided by our nurse assessor.
My Homecare Requirements are:
- We require all MyHomecare Employees to have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is desirable
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence- Required
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities are:
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position, send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409345