Myhomecare are urgently seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in The following areas in Dublin
- Mount Merrion
- Harold’s Cross
- Island Bridge
- Merchants Quay
- South Circular Road
If you are interested in a Position as a homecare assistant in any of these areas please contact Shannan on 01-9476255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare workers are made one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- MyHomecare have many full and part time work oppertunities available.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- Myhomecare require all staff to have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vettingand also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 4 will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Dublin 4, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.