Registered General Nurse (with experience working with children)/ Registered Children's Nurse/Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse required in North Dublin!
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
- Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
• Competitive rates of pay starting at €14 p/h.
• Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
• Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
• Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
• Free Uniform
• Free Garda Vetting
• Subsidised QQI Courses Available with experience.
• Training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
• Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
• Career Progression.
• Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current NMBI pin.
- Previous experience working with Children.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Full nursing care
- Skin care duties
- Seizure management
- Epilepsy management
- Medication administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in North Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact the Recruitment Team on 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-2105-468628.
Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.