Qualified General/Paediatric Nurse Required for Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home (with this tender there is 2-night shifts). The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay = €25 Mon-Fri days, €28 Mon-Fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 & Sun nights €50
- All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- Full PPE Provided
- Online Induction provided
- Up to €500 refer a friend fee provided
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following:
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Suctioning as required
- Neurological observation
- Close observation for respiratory management
- 3hrly NG feeds day & night
- High risk of aspiration
- Medication administration
- Pain management
- Skin care routine
- Positioning specific to his needs
- Constant monitoring
To apply for the General/Paediatrics Nurse job in Newcastle West please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number JO-2102-463540 in the subject bar of your email or contact Recruitment Team on 1800 400 900.
All candidates applying for the General/Paediatrics Nurses job in Newcastle West will be treated with strictest of confidence.