MyHomecare is currently recruiting Nurses for a child with complex needs which would be working one on one with the child with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a reliable and friendly person capable of working on their own initiative.
We would have 5 day shifts and 7 night shifts available in the Monaghan area.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay = €25 Mon-Fri days, €28 Mon-Fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following:
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- NG Tube
- Skin Care
- Seizure management
- Epilepsy management and care
- Medication Administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Monaghan will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Joshua Brown-Bolton on 01 255 1449 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-1801-367254. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.