Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Paid Holidays
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Full and Part-time Work available
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant:
- Candidates must have Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare setting.
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU.
- Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence (desirable but not essential)
Job Responsibilities for a Homecare Assistant:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in the North Dublin Area please send your updated CV to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429368348