Myhomecare are currently recruiting for experienced Homecare Workers with children’s experience in County Monaghan
Homecare Employees Job Benefits include:
- MyHomecare provide brilliant rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rotas for Homecare Assistants in Co.Monaghan will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programmes throughout employment.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant in Co. Monaghan with MyHomecare is a fabulous opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Employees Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare employees’ everyday jobs are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s care plan within a safe setting
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient centred care while supporting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To support clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Employees must have the following:
- All candidates applying for the position of a Homecare Worker in Co. Monaghan must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is wanted, but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- All applicants must have relevant work experience with children who have complex needs
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Co. Monaghan will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Monaghan please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0429368337 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Monaghan Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.