Myhomecare are actively seeking experienced Homecare assistants for Homecare Jobs throughout the Drogheda and Duleek area
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare deliver outstanding rates of pay at a minimum of €12.40 per hour along holiday days.
- Rotas for Homecare Assistants in Drogheda/Duleek will be finalised one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and individual development programmes for HCA'S.
- My Homecare provide training for all your mandatory courses such as, Patient moving and handling, CPR, Elder abuse and Infection Control
- Working as a HCA in Drogheda/Duleek with MyHomecare is a perfect chance to work as part of a passionate team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a professional service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe setting
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient focused care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To support clients in all aspects of daily independent living.
- In addition, carers will be expected to monitor and document their visits to our clients in our NurseBuddy app and to report any concerns to a Care Manager.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All Homecare Workers applying for the position of Homecare Worker in Drogheda/Duleek must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have, or training provided in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling
- Access to your own car
- Fluent English
- All Homecare Assistants must be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- All candidates must have relevant work experience in a similar job role
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Drogheda/Duleek will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Drogheda please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Drogheda/Duleek Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.