The MyHomecare Client Bookings Co-ordinator is the person responsible for client scheduling, staff coordination and compliance, reporting to the Client Care Manager.
We operate a hybrid working model - this role will involve working remotely (from home) and also from our Merrion Square office in Dublin city centre.
The ideal candidate for this highly rewarding and fast paced role will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills. They will enjoy working with others in a busy environment and problem solving to ensure continuity of care for our MyHomecare service users.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Coordinating the placement of homecare nurses and care-givers to all clients within the dedicated region across the Dublin Mid-Leinster.
- Primary liaison for clients, family, nurses and care-givers in terms of scheduling and roster information
- Adequately filling all ‘open’ bookings in a timely manner and coordinating with homecare workers and clients effectively
- Working as part of our myhomecare.ie team
- Maintaining regular contact with clients with valuable scheduling feedback based on their changing requirements
- Assisting with employee queries to ensure that they are resolved without delay
- Ensuring all ‘active’ staff are fully compliant to company standards before placing with client
- Ensuring all staff are following payroll policies and procedures
- Adequately liaising with our compliance & training department to ensure our staff are following training and compliance recommendations
- Ensuring that relevant systems are being used to full capacity and all contact with client and temp are logged adequately.
Key Performance Indicators;
- Fill rates
- Hours (within region)
- Care Calls
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems. Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to listen and guide and coordinate staff efficiently
- This is a busy, fast paced position and candidates will need to adapt quickly to this type of environment when required.
- Previous experience in a Healthcare/Homecare setting is beneficial but not mandatory. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why Work for MyHomecare?
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number JO-2205-493668 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*