Myhomecare with their client are seeking Qualified Homecare Assistants in Co Waterford
Benefits of working for our Homecare Team include:
- Excellent contract rates of pay and holiday days for Homecare Assistants.
- Rosters will be completed in advance.
- We provide full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full and Part time work available also ad hoc shifts.
- Opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
MyHomecare offer Subsidised training on all mandatory certs including Patient Moving & Handling,CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour provide training and Continuous Personal Development programs
Job Responsibilities for a typical Healthcare Assistant include:
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Deliver patient centered care at all times while assisting clients with Hygiene and Social needs.
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team, client’s family members to ensure the best patients outcomes are achieved.
- Assisting in all aspects of daily living.
Candidates applying for the Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Waterford must have the following:
- Candidates must have a relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification (or equivalent), in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- Full Driving licence desirable, but not essential.
- Candidates must have an in-date Garda Vetting & be willing to undergo same
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history will need to be provided. Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in Waterford, or for further information on any of the other Healthcare Assistant jobs we have available, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626154 for more information. Shortlisting may apply on the information supplied on CV submitted. Please send CV to email@example.com quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843