Myhomecare are seeking full and part-time homecare assistants to assist a young lady in her own home in Templeogue, Dublin 6w. Must have experience working with people with disabilities and epilepsy care.
- Please ensure if you are applying for this particular position that you are fully available to work 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am)
- Full and part-time hours available.
- Must have experience with epilepsy care.
- Must have experience working with people with disabilities.
- Must have a full clean drivers liscense.
- Swimming is not required but must be comfortable to assist this client in the pool.
The Ideal Candidate will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent english and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A continuous training scheme is run for all homecare assistants.
- We have a variety of different hours available in South Dublin areas.
- Wonderful oppertunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
- All applicants must have the relevant full Fetac Level 5 qualification (preferably diabilities) and experience caring for people with disabilities.
- Having a full valid in date Driving licence is essential for this position.
- Immunitisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
- Experience of working successfully to support individuals in their own homes or community settings
- Strong commitment to increasing opportunities for this young lady to become a valued contributing member of her local community
- Prior experience working with people with disabilities is vital for this position.
- Enjoys swimming, competent in the swimming pool
If You are interested in working for Myhomecare in Templeogue Dublin 6W Please call Sarah on 019476255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictist of confidence.